Healthy Food Recipe Blog

Jennifer Lawrence Speaks Out About Nude Photo Hack: 'It Is a Sex Crime'

0

Follow Us

Jennifer-lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence has spoken out for the first time about the nude photos of her that were shared across the web last month, calling it a "sex crime" and a "sexual violation" in a recent Vanity Fair interview


Lawrence, who covers the November issue of the magazine, has some frank, scathing words for the hackers who accessed her personal images via iCloud and posted them on sites like 4chan and Reddit



“Just because I’m a public figure, just because I’m an actress, does not mean that I asked for this," Lawrence says. "It does not mean that it comes with the territory. It’s my body, and it should be my choice, and the fact that it is not my choice is absolutely disgusting.” Read more...


More about Nude Photos, Entertainment, Conversations, Jennifer Lawrence, and Celeb Nude Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment