Healthy Food Recipe Blog

An open letter to Leonardo DiCaprio after yet another Oscar loss

0

Follow Us

Sadleo

Dear Mr. DiCaprio,


Actually, can I call you Leo? I feel like I should, given the circumstances. Should I call you Sir Leo? Are you knighted yet? No, you're not. I looked it up. Moving on.


I can't imagine the disappointment you must be feeling after losing yet another round of Academy Awards, this time with your work as a producer on the documentary Virunga



Even when you step away from the spotlight, that little golden statue just seems barely out of reach even for a man of your many talents. And for what? Edward Snowden. You and I both know Frank Abagnale Jr. could wipe the floor with Edward Snowden and then steal his identity. Read more...


More about Oscars, Academy Awards, Funny, Leonardo Dicaprio, and Watercooler

0 comments:

Post a Comment