Healthy Food Recipe Blog

Matthew McConaughey Should Consider a Career in Pep Talks

0

Follow Us

Mcconaugheyfootball




Alright, alright, alright already! We get it, Matthew McConaughey; your many talents include giving inspiring pep talks to football players


The Oscar-winning actor stopped by his alma mater, the University of Texas, to get the football team riled up for a big game against Kansas on Sept. 27. Something he said must have worked; the Longhorns won the game, bulldozing Kansas with a final score of 23-0. It was only Texas' second win of the season.


"I still don't think I've done my best work until I push myself further than even I think I can be," he said. "At the end of the day, every single one of you has really only gotta be playing for one person." Read more...


More about Viral Videos, Football, Watercooler, Videos, and Sports

0 comments:

Post a Comment