Healthy Food Recipe Blog

Kanye West debuts precious new music video starring daughter North

0

Follow Us

Kanye_onlyone

Kanye West has turned music videos into a family affair. First, he rode a bike with a topless his wife Kim Kardashian in "Bound 2"; now, he's strolling hand-in-hand through a foggy field with his daughter North in "Only One." Subtle transition, Kanye


The video, which premiered on The Ellen Show, also features Paul McCartney on keyboard and was directed by Oscar-winner Spike Jonze




West also discussed with Ellen how marriage and being a father has changed him. "I think I'm a better human being.. I always have someone to think about going home to...and to be more protective of myself for my family," he said. Read more...


More about Viral Videos, Music, Music Videos, Kanye West, and Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment