Healthy Food Recipe Blog

5 Pokémon horror movies to thundershock you this Halloween

0

Follow Us

Pokemon-thumb

Maybe your Poké-pals aren't so cuddly after all.


In the spirit of Halloween, UK-based graphic illustrator and gamer Ed Krieger imagines a series of posters in which your favorite Pokémon characters were antagonists in classic horror films.



Jigglypuff alien invasions? Tangela deep sea creatures? We'd watch these movies!


"Pretty much all my inspiration is from gaming," Krieger told Mashable. "I've been gaming most of my life. I usually create art based on what I've been playing, Nintendo being the most influential."


You can check out more of Krieger's video game illustrations on Tumblr at his blog Purple Pixel. Read more...


More about Art, Tumblr, Illustration, 3d Gaming, and Pokemon

0 comments:

Post a Comment